DHEA - Natural Dehydroepiandrosterone 1.5%
Average 10 drop application contains 5 milligrams of DHEA
ClearPatch DHEA 1.5% Lotion is a transdermal preparation containing 15 mg/ml of DHEA (0.5 mg per average drop). DHEA is fully dissolved and easily absorbable.
Ingredients: Blend of natural oils (coconut, grape
seed, jojoba, safflower, sunflower), vitamin E, ethyl alcohol,
isopropyl palmitate, DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 450
mg/oz derived from yams. Contains no parabens.
ClearPatch® Lotion: the Clear Advantage
- Transdermal application allows much lower doses to produce results similar to larger oral ones because it avoids first-pass liver metabolism; it does not unnecessarily overburdens the liver. Absorption occurs over longer period of time preventing sharp increases of DHEA blood level.
- Excellent transdermal absorption - absorbs readily from skin surface
- Hormone is 100% dissolved and fully bioavailable
- Ease of use: required dose is contained in a small amount of lotion, which can be inconspicuously applied any time. Dose measurement is achieved by counting drops.
- Human-friendly ingredients
Massage to thin skin areas once a day in the morning.
2 - 20 drops (1 - 10 mg) per day.
2 - 10 drops (1 - 5 mg) per day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose without consulting a health care professional because of possibility of significant side effects, including acne, aggressiveness, irritability and rapid heartbeat. These side effects are reversible with decreased dosage or discontinuation of DHEA.
* Information in this publication is based on the following books, which offer detailed explanation of women's and men's hormone balance issues, hormone balance programs, as well as detailed descriptions of how to use natural hormones. Although most of the information in the books has been provided for women, they contain a wealth of information applicable to men:
John R. Lee, M.D. Hormone Balance for Men.
John R. Lee, M.D. What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause: The Breakthrough Book on Natural Progesterone
Uzzi Reiss, M.D. Natural Hormone Balance.
Jonathan V. Wright, M.D. Natural Hormone Replacement.
Joseph McWherter, M.D. Avoiding Breast Cancer While Balancing Your Hormones.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature away from strong sources of heat and light.
prescribed by your physician.
For those with chronic medical problems
or taking a regularly prescribed medication, please consult your health care practitioner.
All providers of natural remedies are required to post the following:
Statements in this publication have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Information for California residents
© GP Laboratories
GentlePharmacy dot com